Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We now return to our regularly scheduled program...


As requested, I am updating my blog. Yay! You're shocked, I know. Tee hee.

So yeah, I live in Baltimore now, at least for the time being. It's a mixed bag of nuts. It's nice to be close to everything, but being a renter (we're renting out our house in Nashville so we don't lose money selling it) sucks and I hate all the crime and urban blight. I think I'm more of a country livin' kind of girl. I hope to return to Nashville again, but we'll see. I'm open to other places as well, just not Baltimore forever.

Anyhoo, here is a picture of some of the mad money I made selling my belongings on Craigslist. Keep in mind, I went from a 3,800 sq. ft. house to a one bedroom apartment, so there was a lot to sell. Those Craigslist people are insane-- they all want to give you $1 for something that is worth $500. I sold most of the stuff I had to sell though, which was good.

No comments: