Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh Iron Hill, how I love thee




So, a few weeks back we went to Delaware for a funeral with Alex. We decided to stop at Iron Hill for lunch on the way home. It was just as delicious as I remembered it. The nachos were PERFECT-- just the right amount of cheese, evenly distributed cheese, fresh jalapenos, delicious guacamole, and fresh chips. You would think it's easy to get excellent nachos, but alas, it just is not true. Alex and I also shared some wings. I only eat wings at Iron Hill because they just suck everywhere else. Steph and I have this crazy idea to get a hotel room in Delaware this year for the Superbowl because that way we can watch the game (which we can't do at home because we don't have a TV) and have the perfect wings (which we can't have anywhere but in Delaware).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't recall those wings. Honestly, all buffalo wings taste the same to me. Oh, Iron Hill!