Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


(written Thursday November 2nd, posted Friday November 3rd)

I'm feeling anxious because I'm missing so much fun stuff tonight. Ann's screening at the Creative Alliance, the lighting of the Washington Monument in Mt. Vernon, the lights on 34th Street in Hampden, not to mention the errands I should be doing this evening. Instead I've elected to stay home with Steph, feed her, provide her with warm compresses for her cyst, and keep her nice and drugged. I don't feel guilty about staying home, it is definitely the right thing to do, but I'm having a hard time sitting still, so I hopped on my computer and made a iTunes playlist for winter.

Some of these are obvious winter songs, while others simply remind me of winter for one reason or another.

Today I read that, historically speaking, December 5th is the day of the year when the most amount of cities in the United States see a snowfall. Interesting little tidbit.

Coming soon: Our neighbor gave me some VERY old Ball canning jars. I photographed them today and will do a post about them tomorrow. Right now I'm doing some online research to determine whether or not I can still use them for canning purposes.

1 comment:

gratefulsned said...

Hi! I love winter with my boo. I am looking forward to finishing our decorating in the next few days. Our house looks so beautiful, thanks to you. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs!!!