Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog neglect is a shameful crime





Crap, I've been neglecting my blog again. It's been almost a month since I posted. Well, to be fair, we have been very busy.

For example, we went to Scottsdale to visit my parents, brother, and my sister and her family. I got to meet my baby nephew, Kolby (that reminds me, I really need to mail out his birthday present), we went to the Desert Botanical Gardens (GORGEOUS), and visited the amazing Heard museum. It was hard to leave the sun and return home to 30 degrees muddiness. I can see why the rest of my family defected to Sun Valley.

Ever wondered what the inside of a cactus looks like? Well, now you know. Not what I was expecting, for sure...



I guess I thought it would be wet, like the interior of a succulent.

It was great to spend time with my family, see a different part of the country, visit new places, eat lots of yummy food, and relax a bit.

No comments: