Monday, July 16, 2007

Who buys this crap?





These are some pictures I took with my camera phone at Home Goods. Sometimes you can find really great deals there; if you don't know what Home Goods is, it's a discount store sort of like Tuesday Morning. It can really be hit or miss. They always have good sheets and towels though and I wanted to stock up on those and also buy some more pillows.

However, I also came across this hideous cat lamp, truly disturbing monkey doll, and some weird hand thing that I can only assume is supposed to be some form of art. I was tempted to buy some of this crap and send it to people for laughs, but it didn't seem worth the effort. But really, wouldn't it brighten your day and amuse you if you received one of these precious items in your mailbox?

(Sunday July 15, 2007)

No comments: