Friday, September 12, 2008

Cataloging the stash




Steph wanted to enter her yarn stash into her Ravelry account, so I helped her last night by taking pictures of all her yarn. I had no idea she had so much yarn!!! It's kind of easy to forget about it when it lives in the closet most of the time. I usually only see whatever she has out for a particular project. Of course, there is so much great yarn out there, so you can never really have enough. I already got her a bunch of yarn for her birthday (haven't given it to her yet though), and I'm sure we'll buy even more yarn in Philadelphia next weekend. Oh yes, and we are always planning a trip to a new yarn shop in Hampden this Saturday. Here are two of my favorites.

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Hi I also posted a few chrochet/knitting project by artists. Fell free to visit my blog ok... Take care!

lenore-nevermore.blogspot.com