Friday, September 12, 2008

Where I join the knitting party...




A few years ago Steph taught me how to knit and we knitted a baby blanket together and I also made one scarf on my own. I don't know why I didn't continue with knitting, but whatever, life got in the way I suppose. Chad and Steph are pretty serious about knitting and I was jealous that they got to have all the fun! Also, I want a lot of things (socks, scarves, ties, etc...) and I am impatient and I can't wait for people to make all these things for me because I'll be waiting a long time. Haha. So tonight, Steph taught me how to knit again. So far I have 9 rows finished. I'm just practicing right now...I don't think this will turn into anything. I'll probably start with a scarf again and then maybe try to make a tie.

Louis kept me company while I knitted.

No comments: