Monday, January 26, 2009

New Camera



Behold my Nikon D80! Steph got it for me as a Christmas present. I have wanted a DSLR for a long time and now I finally have one. It takes amazing pictures -- the detail is incredible. So far I haven't taken any interesting photos with it -- it's more for trips and stuff like that, since it is rather large and difficult to carry around on a regular basis. Also, I confess that I haven't even finished reading the user manual. Eek. I am excited to use it this weekend when we go to Philadelphia to visit Chad & Andrew for my birthday. I am hoping the witch hazel will be in bloom at the Morris Arboretum and I can take lots of nifty pictures there.

4 comments:

Andrew J said...

I hope you aren't too disappointed if they aren't blooming! :(

Adina said...

No, trust me, I'll live. I'm just happy to spend time with you guys -- I love to go up to your place and just hang out with you two.

Anonymous said...

Forget the unhappiness over not blooming... I'm just jealous... ;)

Anonymous said...

"When I look back on all the crap I learned in high school....."