Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cat!

Gratuitous cat photo ahead...




I am still recovering from making a garden path out of 4 tons of rocks on Monday. It took us about 6 hours to complete that project. Dude, you wouldn't think it, but rocks are heavy.

In other news, I want to go to this. Steph has a long stretch of time off that week, so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to go. I just have to find somewhere decent to stay, I suppose.

Happy Passover, Easter, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate this week! It is weird to not be going to a Sedar. My Dad was the king of sedars. My grandparents used to have a Sedar when I was growing up, but now it's too much trouble for them and not enough of the family live in town to make it worth the effort. Sad. I feel depressed when I think about my family, recently. We used to all live close together and celebrate major holidays and such, but now we are all spread out and no one really wants to go through the hassle of being the one to host events. I have such fond memories of the holidays as a child. As for Easter, I find it intriguing. I have only been to an Easter dinner once, and it was in college. I'll take any excuse I can get to eat lamb. If I had children, I would dress them up in adorable Easter outfits and arrange an egg hunt, but alas, I have cats instead and they are not amenable to playing dress up. Silly cats.

No comments: