Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Steph got some viral skin infection that is so disgusting. I am assuming she got it from work. That hospital is obviously crawling with god only knows what. I had to pick her up early from work today. Last night we thought it was an allergic reaction, but when it didn't go away by morning we became concerned. AHHH, I want to bleach the entire house. The dermatologist basically said he doesn't know what it is, but it could be parvo. All I know is that it is gross and I don't want to catch it!
Posted by Adina at 9:02 PM