Sunday, June 3, 2007

STACKED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH SALSA VERDE AND CHEESE



As a gift to myself, and to inspire me to cook at home more often, I got a subscription to Bon Appetit last month. I found about 4 recipes in this month's issue that I want to try. Last night I made the first of these recipes, a variation on chicken enchiladas. It was delicious. Making the salsa was a little more involved than I would have preferred, and I substituted pulled grilled chicken instead of roasted chicken, but it was delicious and I would definitely make it again. Here is a picture of Steph enjoying the fruits of my labor.

If you'd like the recipe, go here: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/238505

2 comments:

Andrew J said...

I often find pretty good recipes in Bon Appetit. The May issue was actually really good. I'm going to make a grilled chicken recipe with grilled mangoes and mango jasmine rice. It looks delish! The enchiladas look great!

Adina said...

I'm making that grilled chicken recipe tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out!