Friday, February 20, 2009

Melissa got engaged!


A little over two years ago, right before moving to Nashville, we had the pleasure of meeting Amos, Melissa's new boyfriend. We took to him immediately and he even survived my hazing. Haha. I adore Melissa (who I met while working at Starbucks in college) and so I wanted to be sure that any suitors knew they had to pass muster with me. Melissa is hilarious, witty, and pretty close to perfect, and therefore requires an exceptional gentleman. After we left the restaurant, I turned to Steph and said "I hope she marries him". Well, she is going to marry him! He proposed to her during a vacation to Mexico this past winter.

I went to DC last night to catch up with Melissa, enjoy a good meal during DC restaurant week, and just get out of Baltimore for a night.

I haven't seen my Melissy in a while, so we started yabbing immediately and I didn't even check out her ring. We were chatting away and all the sudden I was blinded by the light of her gorgeous and enormous BLING. Of course, I had to take a picture. It's not a great picture, but you get the idea. Diamonds and sapphires, OH MY! Of COURSE Amos has impeccable taste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ring is lovely. I also love the name Amos!!!

Adina said...

AND his last name is Weatherbee. Isn't that the most adorable name ever?!?!? I can't wait for them to have little Weatherbabies.