Friday, February 27, 2009

A Quickie



We are right in the thick of moving right now, but I wanted to post a quick update. Today when we drove over to the house to pick up keys, I spotted some crocus blooming in our next-door neighbor, Betsy's, yard! Spring is coming!

Today I learned a few things about our house: we have 2 fig trees, 2 blueberry bushes, and asparagus. Exciting!

It's still a little weird to look out the windows and see our old house right next-door, but I suspect it will become normal over time. While I do miss elements of that house, there are some things about this house that I like better.

More next week when we are all moved in!

2 comments:

Erin Palmer said...

You are so lucky! I tried a blueberry plant last year and it failed. I am worried about the new shoots and buds--what will they do when it snows tomorrow?

Adina said...

Wrap newspaper around them to insulate them.