Thursday, January 29, 2009

What remains...





I am busy cleaning and just generally preparing to go away for the weekend (I like to return to a clean house when I go away -- I find it makes it easier to get back to real life). I was dusting the bookcase by the window and some icicles caught the light and and I couldn't help but look at them. I can't believe I went through almost the entire day without seeing the beauty right outside my window! I opened up the window and the screen and leaned out the window to take some pictures with both my cameras (I still need to buy a macro lens for my D80, so I took the macros with my Canon PowerShot). It was hard to capture these pictures because Winston kept trying to get up in the window to escape and generally get in my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! We had a tree outside our place that was just gorgeous last night. I bet the pretty ice is already gone. :(