Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wednesday February 7, 2007



This week we took a quick trip to Baltimore to visit my Mom and my grandparents. I took this picture at the Nashville airport. Ever since security started making you take your shoes off, I've said that it's disgusting. Airports and feet are loaded with germs. I've seen people take off sandals and walk barefoot through security. It's truly foul. I've said for quite some time now that they need to provide little booties. Well, finally someone has listened to my sage advice! The airport at Nashville has the booties and we used them the other day. However, I was disgusted to note that not many people took advantage of them. Why? Because people are sick.

The Dulles airport didn't have them. I can only assume that Nashville has them because we are just dripping with Southern hospitality.

No comments: