Monday, April 2, 2007

Sunday April 1, 2007



Here is our bag, all packed and ready to go to Baltimore tomorrow. We're going for Passover and just to visit with some friends and my Mom and grandparents. Monday we're flying into Dulles (the worst airport ever) in the evening and then my Mom is taking us out for Vietnamese food; Tuesday we are going to go to Hopkins and visit with our peeps during the day...have lunch with Nicole at Miss Shirley's...then we'll have Sedar with my grandparents; Wednesday during the day is up in the air...I kind of want to drive to Delaware, but we'll see how tired I am...Wednesday evening we're going to Mezze with Alex and Nicole; Thursday we're going to see the cherry blossoms in DC and then have dinner with Maggie and Scott at Sushi Sono in Columbia (best sushi ever). Friday morning we come back home.

No comments: