Thursday, October 4, 2007

Craftiness



Last night I was feeling crafty, so we went to Michael's to get some stuff to make Fall decorations. I made two wreaths. This is one of them. I'm pretty proud of it. Having a glue gun (and I bought it from the Dollar Store, no less!) makes crafting so easy. In addition to this wreath, I also made a paper leaf wreath. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to make a matching paper leaf wreath for the other window. I was just too tired to finish last night.

Additional pictures are posted on my Flickr page.

3 comments:

Erin Palmer said...

That is so pretty! What did you use to make it? Are all of the parts real?

Adina said...

Thanks, Erin. All the parts are real...I'm not into the fake stuff because it looks so obviously fake. I used a natural twig wreath and covered it in dried eucalyptus, gourds, pine cones, magnolia leaves, little wooden pumpkins, some ribbon, and a few mushroom birds. I got all the stuff at Michael's. It was certainly much more fun than going out and buying a wreath and more economical as well.

Erin Palmer said...

I am very, very impresssed. You should sell that stuff. Or become a wedding planner.