Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Five items I use daily and can't live without



1) Degree deodorant. I've used this since I was a teenager. I am allergic to every other kind of deodorant for some reason.

2) Tom's Of Maine Apricot toothpaste. This is the only TOM toothpaste that I like. The rest taste icky to me. I am hooked on this one though and I like that it doesn't contain fluoride.

3) Giovanni Golden Wheat Shampoo. It is difficult for me to find shampoo that doesn't dry out my hair or make it disgustingly greasy. This one works well for me.

4) Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner. I like this mostly because it smells good...kind of like dryer sheets.

5) Avalon Organic Hydrating Cleansing Milk. Good because it doesn't contain soap, is gentle on your face, and also protects against the sun.

No comments: