Friday, March 30, 2007

Very suspicious



I am having a terrible morning. Nothing has gone according to plans. I didn't sleep well (I think that's what's making my brain so fuzzy), and we woke up late this morning. I forgot to buy more dog food last night, so there wasn't enough food left to feed Beignet and Katie this morning. The comcast internet connection has been acting up all morning, thus messing up my bill paying. I can't tell which transactions have gone through and which ones have not because the connection keeps dying. Argh. The bagel I wanted to eat was moldy, so I had to throw it away. I want to change the time for our flight to Baltimore on Monday, but United is being a loser. I can't find the bedroom phone anywhere. I think Beignet ate it. I asked her, but she just ignored me and went back to sleep. Look at that face though; doesn't it look suspicious? (I am so obsessed with taking pictures of the dogs...it's like a parent taking pictures of their kid at every turn)

Anyway, none of these issues are life-altering, but I just hate it when a morning starts out badly because it usually means that the entire day is going to be off.

Steph gets off work at 4:15 today because she has a class instead of a shift. Yay! More Boo Time. However, not a lot of Boo Time though because we're taking Becky to Ruth's Chris tonight for her birthday. Steph bugs me to take her there all the time, so I'm killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. She really likes a chicken entree they have. Who orders chicken at a steakhouse? What a waste. Also, I think RC's is kind of boring, but whatever. It's fine, but it doesn't thrill me.

Off to search for the phone again...

No comments: