Monday, September 22, 2008

Cute lunch bags



I want to sew a new lunch bag for Steph and I loved this fabric we saw at Spool (Loop's sister store in Philadelphia). The bag and fabric are just so cute!

So, on Saturday we drove up to Philly to spend the night at Chad and Andrew's place. We met them at Loop in Rittenhouse Square. After spending some time (and money) buying yarn and fabric, we walked through the park and got some coffee at La Colombe. Then we walked back to the car and went to The White Dog Cafe for dinner. I usually eat there when I'm in Philadelphia because I like their mission and I like the food as well. After that, we went back to the house and spent the evening knitting, laughing, and listening to music. It was a great time.

2 comments:

Andrew J said...

Just think, if you lived near Philly, we could do that sort of thing more often, without having to schedule it as an "event." Ya know?

Adina said...

Well, I don't live "far" from Philly at the moment!

We do need to make time to hang out together more often-- I always have so much fun with you both.