Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Martha Madness



I admit it-- I have a crush on Martha Stewart. I know she's over 60, but seriously, she's hot. While I think she's attractive, I'm mostly mad about her skills and her taste in pretty much everything. She also introduced me to faux bois, for which I am eternally grateful. I aspire to be like her on many levels, though I know I shall never reach such great heights. She is now peddling her craft wares at Michael's, and even the packaging is tasteful. Most of the time I believe in putting things away in drawers, but I would not be ashamed to leave a container of her glue on my desk-- that's how nice her stuff looks.

I wish they carried the entire line in Michael's though-- a lot of the stuff I've only been able to find on her website.

(Sunday November 11, 2007)

No comments: