Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Three Potato Four



Three Potato Four is this incredible online shop that sells interesting vintage finds. The photo of the Moss/Fern chart is the one pictured on their website...it is huge and so it was too much of a hassle to unroll it and photograph myself. We're going to have it hung in the foyer once the painters come to paint. I took pictures of the other stuff I bought, but I can't find them now...hmmm, interesting. I'll have to take some more and update this post later.

Anyhoo, I highly suggest you check out their store. The couple that runs it seems very cool (at least, from what I can tell via e-mail conversations). Tomorrow they'll be posting a lot of new things online and they will be featured in the Washington Post Home section.

(September 25, 2007)

No comments: