Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back home



OK, so I am back home now and not in Baltimore. It's a long story, but I think it all worked out for the best. I will say that if you ever want to rent a car, do NOT use Budget. Haha, I know I'm being vague, but it's just too long a story to get into it. If you want to know more about it, e-mail me and I'll tell you. At any rate, I am happy to be home. Going away is fun, but it's always so nice to come home to Steph, the animals, the house, and my glorious bed! I love my bed. Here is a picture of our key rack, which I bought from Anthropologie on clearance about two weeks ago. I thought it was a good homecoming picture.

(Wednesday January 30, 2008)

1 comment:

Andrew J said...

Oh my goodness, what happened?! You must email me and give me the details!!!!