Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I think I live on a different planet now



Seriously, it's like another world out here. This is a photo of a statue in the Providence shopping center. At first, it looks innocent enough...like kids just having a good time. That is, until you notice that all the kids have guns in their hands. What the hell is that about?

On a side note, I think I may get the Wii this weekend. That way Nicole can play with us when she is visiting. We went to Becky's house on Sunday to play hers and it was so much fun. You really get a workout from the tennis, let me tell you. I also liked golf a lot. Anyhoo, off to dinner. Tonight we're going to try out Radius 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I don't see anything wrong with children playing with guns... nothing ever goes wrong when children play with guns!

By the way... maybe Wii is what I was going to buy you for your birthday... now I have to think of something else, lol.
Nicole

Adina said...

Yay, you commented! Since you like guns so much, perhaps I will take you to our local gun store, the Reloader's Bench, while you're here this weekend. :-)