Saturday, August 25, 2007

Crazed cleaning



Andrew and Chad are coming to visit us next weekend, so I've been absolutely insane about getting the house together in preparation for their arrival. Of course, there isn't really much cleaning to do because I'm already so pyschotically neat, but there are larger projects we've been tackling. Today, for example, I reorganized our pantry. I know, I'm crazy. I know Andrew and Chad really don't care about our pantry, but it makes me feel so good to have things organized. Doesn't it look neat? Oooh I love it. The pantry is one of my favorite things about our kitchen. It sucked not having one in the old house.

2 comments:

Andrew J said...

Oh man, that is so awesome. You guys are so sweet, but we're the same way. My friend Andy (you remember, my old roommate?) came to visit a few weeks ago and we spent all week cleaning. We put up new decorations and all that and made a huge Indian feast! I can't wait to see you in less than a week!

Adina said...

Deep cleaning is so satisfying. Of course I remember Andy! Steph ADORED him. They had the same taste in weird math and science books.

We can't wait to see you guys! I think the three of us should stow away and come with you to Portland though. It is on my list of cities where I want to live (of course, I say this having never been there).