Monday, August 20, 2007

Oddities witnessed from my car



I saw this while driving on route 40. I felt so bad for that poor goat! It must be so traumatizing for him to be crated in the back of a truck and taken out on the highway at speeds of 80 mph in the 100 degree heat. I kept wondering if I should call animal control or something.



Oh, where to begin?!?! There are so many things wrong with this person. Whatever possesses people to put balls on the back of their cars, I will never know. I wanted to talk to this guy and find out what motivated him to do such a thing. What does it mean-- is he saying he has a penis as big as a truck, or that he loves his truck as much as his penis, or what? I just don't get it. And does he have children and/or a wife? Does he feel icky carting them around in his penis-mobile? And this is NOT the first time I've seen this appendenge stuck on the back of a car, which makes it so much sadder.

No comments: