Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday July 29, 2007



On Sunday we had brunch in downtown Winston-Salem. Here is a picture of Becky and Scott? Aren't they cute? They are getting married next August. I get to do a reading, but this time I get to pick it out myself! Yay! It rained a lot on Sunday, so we stayed at the house most of the day. But in the evening Becky and I went shopping at Home Goods and World Market. World Market is an incredible store; I wish we had one in Nashville. Fortunately, you can order stuff online. For dinner on Sunday we went to a great Indian restaurant, which was a treat because all the Indian places we've tried in Nashville so far have been pretty lame.

2 comments:

alex said...

i think your reading should include audience participation. i know how you love that...

Adina said...

Perhaps instead of a reading, I could ask to do an interpretive dance. Now THAT would really be something. :-)