Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year



Well, another year comes to a close. I am thankful that Andrew started his blog and inspired me to do the same. I look forward to another great year of daily photos shared with you, my lovely readers (and surprisingly, there are more of you than I thought, according to sitemeter).

I shall close out the year with a photo of my favorite purchase of 2007, my iMac (which I love even more than my Macbook!). This is my home office, where I while away the hours communicating with you lovelies via the great and mighty power that is the internet.

Be safe and have a very happy 2008.

XoXo,
Adina

4 comments:

Erin Palmer said...

My new Macbook wants to meet your iMac! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. I am glad I "met" you. Here is to a great 2008.

Anonymous said...

Your office is sweet! If I could get my kid to get moved to the attic I have huge plans for an office!

Hope you're having a great day!

Adina said...

Erin,
Is Andrew showing you all the secrets of the Macbook. He knows EVERYTHING!